QueenLyfe Inc. is a non-profit corporation whose mission is to promote financial literacy, creative expression, healthy relationships, mentorship and civic engagement through our workshops and events for multi-cultural women of all ages.
We are expanding the mindset of women to reconnect to their natural birthright as Queens through the power of self-love.
What We Do
Provide foundation-building programing and workshops that cover key components such as
- Financial Responsibility-Budgeting, Savings, Credit, Investing (Financial Formation) (L.Y.F.E. Class: Walking the Path to Financial Success)
- Creative Expression–Self expression through art (Project Mona Lisa)
- Healthy Relationships-The importance healthy internal and external relationships ("Sip and Share" Wine, Conversation, and Connections)
- Mentorship-Facilitating one-on-one mentor/mentee engagement opportunities (Project Mona Lisa)
What's Next in the Queendom?
LOVE YOURSELF, PROTECT YOURSELF
- 1 in 5 women will be sexually assaulted in their lifetime.
- An aggravated assault occurs every 35 seconds.
- Every two minutes someone in the US is sexually assaulted.
- Women who fight back cut the odds of these stats by more than half!
QueenLyfe Inc. will honor Women's History Month by providing the tools in learning how to think and act defensively.
Self-defense training helps you learn to be more aware of your surroundings and to be prepared for the unexpected at any time.
*Wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
Join us every 3rd Saturday at Hermann Park for our #MentalWellnessWalk.
(Open to all who want to walk it out) 😉
The QueenLyfe Inc. Membership Drive weekend was nothing short of amazing! Gratitude to all of the beautiful Queens who joined/supported our membership engagement events. If you are intentional about LYFE, step into the Queendom and join our membership! See more LYFE Moments.
This event featured an affirmation workshop. Our mentees and mentors created three 24” x 36” collages of positive affirmations. These collages will be placed in girl’s bathrooms on three different Houston campuses.
Gratitude to all who attended LYFE Class "The Keys to Homeownership". Your support was invaluable! We had a very informative and exciting event! Special thank you to our sponsors/partners BBVA Compass, Larry W Brooks, Darryl Allen(photographer), Soulfood Vegan, Nothing Bundt Cakes Misti Buard Houston Museum of African American Culture, Romeo Clay Robinson (Artist), our board members, and volunteers! SAVE the DATE for our next installment: APRIL 18, 2018. LOVE you to LYFE