QueenLyfe Inc. is a non-profit corporation whose mission is to promote financial literacy, creative expression, healthy relationships, mentorship and civic engagement through our workshops and events for multi-cultural women of all ages.
We are expanding the mindset of women to reconnect to their natural birthright as Queens through the power of self-love.
What We Do
Provide foundation-building programing and workshops that cover key components such as
- Financial Responsibility-Budgeting, Savings, Credit, Investing (Financial Formation) (L.Y.F.E. Class: Walking the Path to Financial Success)
- Creative Expression–Self expression through art (Project Mona Lisa)
- Healthy Relationships-The importance healthy internal and external relationships ("Sip and Share" Wine, Conversation, and Connections)
- Mentorship-Facilitating one-on-one mentor/mentee engagement opportunities (Project Mona Lisa)
What's Next in the Queendom?
The Keys to Homeownership Part 2 Presented by QueenLyfe Inc. and BBVA Compass
QueenLyfe Inc. is back with a new set of "keys" to homeownership!
We want YOU to have the right tools as you undertake one of the largest purchases of your lifetime.
Areas of Focus:
- You’re Ready for Homeownership, is your Credit Score?
- Does Your Vision of Being a Homeowner Match Your Budget?
- How Are Closing Cost Determined?
- Do I Qualify for Any First-Time Buyer Programs?An Extended
- Q&A Session to Answer All Questions!
Whether you are a first-time home buyer, or seeking information regarding the home-buying process; you will gain valuable insight from LYFE CLASS.
LIMITED SEATING, RSVP NOW TO SECURE YOUR SPACE! https://lyfeclass2.eventbrite.com
Join QueenLyfe Inc. every 3rd Saturday at Hermann Park for our #MentalWellnessWalk.
(Open to all who want to walk it out) 😉
The QueenLyfe Inc. Membership Drive weekend was nothing short of amazing! Gratitude to all of the beautiful Queens who joined/supported our membership engagement events. If you are intentional about LYFE, step into the Queendom and join our membership! See more LYFE Moments.
This event featured an affirmation workshop. Our mentees and mentors created three 24” x 36” collages of positive affirmations. These collages will be placed in girl’s bathrooms on three different Houston campuses.
Gratitude to all who attended LYFE Class "The Keys to Homeownership". Your support was invaluable! We had a very informative and exciting event! Special thank you to our sponsors/partners BBVA Compass, Larry W Brooks, Darryl Allen(photographer), Soulfood Vegan, Nothing Bundt Cakes Misti Buard Houston Museum of African American Culture, Romeo Clay Robinson (Artist), our board members, and volunteers!
Next installment: May 2018!